Photovoltaic (PV) installation is the process of harnessing solar energy to generate electricity. Solar panels, typically mounted on rooftops or in open areas, capture sunlight and convert it into usable power. It's a sustainable and cost-effective solution that reduces your carbon footprint while providing long-term energy savings.
To learn more about the benefits of Solar PV installation saving money and the best return on investment (ROI) now, please contact us!
Here at Starks Electrical Ltd we make solar panel installations as easy as possible; we will walk you through each step, from the initial assessment of your property to securing the appropriate application form G98, G99 an G100.
We are not a normal solar panel installation company that will sell you a certain bundle to maximize their own profitability. All proposals are unique to your home and your electricity usage, our aim is to shorten your return on investment whilst giving you the best solar PV system for your home.
There are 3 main types of solar panel installations on your home.
- In-roof solar panel system
- On-roof solar panel system
- Ground mount panel system
Although In-roof solar panel system is slightly more expensive short term, this is the best option not only for aesthetics but also if you needed to re-tile your roof, the panels could stay situated where they are.
Solar PV Inverters and Battery Storage
As a generic rule it is best to have battery storage with your residential solar installation, this is because your solar panels with generate electricity, that will then push the electric to what is needed in your home, the left-over electricity will then start charging up your battery ready to supply your home in the evening.
There is also a little gem by having a battery energy storage installed, if you move over to an electric provider like octopus, you can then charge your battery up in the evening / night at only 7p per KWH this is how we help to reduce your return on investment even further, this works positively well if you have an electric vehicle also.
All our solar PV installations have scalable battery options, which you can add additional batteries in time after the original installation has been completed if required.
Solar installation offers several advantages:
- Reduces carbon emissions, helping climate change.
- Decreases reliance on fossil fuels, conserving natural resources.
- Low water usage and minimal pollution compared to conventional power sources.
- Long term savings on electricity bills.
- Various financial incentives, from your electricity provider.
- Increased property value and income from your excess energy production.
- Reduced dependence on the grid, increasing self-sufficiency.
- Stable energy costs, shielding against price fluctuations.
- Solar panels require minimal upkeep, providing hassle free energy generation.
Electric grid resilience
- Distributed energy sources enhance grid stability and reliability.
Overall, solar PV installation benefits both the environmental and your finances, making it an appealing choice for many homeowners and businesses.
Starks Electrical are based in Ringwood covering Hampshire, Dorset, and Wiltshire.
If you would like to know more about Solar PV, please do not hesitate to contact us today on 01425 460419.
Solar PV installation is not just about generating electricity; it's about embracing a sustainable, cost-effective, and environmentally responsible future. By harnessing the power of the sun, you can reduce your energy bills, improve the value of your property, and make a positive impact on the planet. The time to go solar is now, and this guide has illuminated the path to a brighter, greener future. Make the switch today and be part of the solar revolution.
We are here for the long term; we are not a double-glazing sales outfit like most companies out there. Please see below for other services we offer.
- Solar PV maintenance.
- Solar PV panel replacement.
- Solar PV monitoring services.
- Battery storage installation.
- Electrical Car / Vehicle (EV) Charger installation.
- Solar hot water diverters (heats your hot water tank with excess solar).
- Solar panel installation.
- Solar panel bird proofing.
- Solar PV upgrade.
- Solar PV repairs.